BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Alright
my life is..
hard to describe.
things happen just like that.
It's true..
nobody ask for a bad hair day..
or even to be heart broken.
but these things
happen
because they just happened.
Well..
for me it's true..i can't run away from that fact. Can you?

Life is..
complicated, fun,exiting,intriguing,disappointing,monotonous,screwed up,plain,enjoyable,living, colourful,sad,memorable,depressing, adventurous..
Life is good,don't waste it. never regret it.
It's god's gift..
and it's up to us how to paint it well.
Mine..?
let's just keep it to myself.

I'm 15/2009.
mature enough to walk on this world alone?
i guess i can never illustrate my life alone.
NEVER.

The best day of my life of the year apart from any other fun stuff..
is the end of my PMR.
very SUPERB!!!
but it was just not what i'd thought it'll be like.
i thought of like jumping around,screaming on top of my lungs..like i'm the only one who indulge this happiness..
but actually the feeling was..nothing much.
okay i was happy,exited,hyped..but not as much i'd imagined.
it's not that my mind was hit by the news that we're gonna start the f4 learning stuff...
but kind off kicked off by that anyway.
really deep i am exited.i couldn't wait to go home.
but to fill in the moment of waiting for friday to come..
it was sooo dragging..
and i started off going sooo weewee.
playing with my feelings that i can never resist..
and cropping some magazines pictures.
thinking to turn them into collages..
scrap books..not crap books.
hmmm..
had discussions for drama planning.
one is for english and another is for foreign languages..
then
oh,i hate friends who don't appreciate friends.
i'll not unwrap the story.
it's just tooo cold to be told.
but i just HATE it ALOT!!!
it punched a hole in me..
hmm.
let's talk about love life.
hahah.
what does it have to do with a 15 year old girl with an 18 year old boy..?
i have no idea.
this thing keep pushing and pulling me..
down and up
make me float,hanging,feeling high..
it sounds lame but it was great experience though
funny and stupid.
it is very challenging but nice..
i really APPRECIATE this kind of stuff.
it's just different from other events that happen in my life.
it is so called puppy love whatsoever..
i know,i know.
but this is called life 
it just happen..


 

0 comments: