BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

ho wow!

i can't believe it i had to stay up till past midnight
to take control of the internet from my mum's obsession
it's hard to persuade her for it..
takes long time..she'll give reasons..for time extension.

i got something to write..
but my eyes are very weary and tired right now.
and my brain can't function well
all i desire now is to sleep very soundly..
like them in the house..
ugh..
it sounds creepy when you're all alone in the LR

well i'm keen to meet amira.tomorrow which already is..
a few more hours from now.
i got alot of things to tell her..

to aMira: i know your ears burnt when you listened to my stories but you are compulsory to do so.. so sorry due..

too much too write..but yet again i guess i'd figured to write only what's on mind now..

ok back to the very-keen-to-meet amira..
i just can't wait to repeat again my stories..to her.
i just don't mind becaues i have this psycho habit
which is i like to recall back memories and blurt them out just to express my feelings and to do comparisons..

i don't know i think i'm being hit by some sort of love stories wtv..??!!
right now i'm chatting with a 13 year old boy..which my friend's brother's freind..WOW!
how could that happen..
maybe i was blinded over by his english in myspace..
it was so deep and meaningful..like myself too wouldn't have reach to that idea of writing to express the feelings..
he wrote things i'd always longed for..
this was for his far away girlfriend:
You came into my life unexpectedly, and everything took a turn for the better. Your warm eyes, your laugh, the sincere way you speak, and the kindness you showed me, all became a part of my life. As you unfolded yourself to me, I discovered more and more beauty. I have never seen so much gentleness in one person. Without even knowing it, you were slowly making a place for yourself in my heart. It used to seem so hard at times to feel so close in a relationship. But it’s so easy to feel close to you. I can’t tell you how nice that feels. I realize now that I had never known what it meant to be loved until I was loved by you.-zoro-


how wonderful is that if my dream guy would dedicate me this quotes..
i think the sweetest thing he had dedicated to me was the 'hey there delilah' song
which really suits me now as it goes like this

'two more years and you'll be done with school and i'll be making history like i do '
and
'a thousand miles seem pretty far but we've got planes, trains and cars..i'll walk to you if i have no other..our friends will all make fun of us but we'll just laugh along because we know that none of them will felt this way'
hahaha
if i keep on holding on to this song
i'll simply need somebody to come straight to me and knock me on my head and slap me in the face..yelling right into my eardrum
WAKE UP!!!DON"T STONED YOURSELF IN THE PAST. GET UP AND GET GOING. YOU GOT A LOT MORE TO GAIN OUT THERE!!!!!OUT INTO THE BATTLEFIELD!

but i'm very vulnerable when it comes to remembering the past because i like to keep them and if they're good i'll live with them..i just need someone to drag me out from the lost tunnel i'm in.
just leave it like thta
because if i proceed writing them down i don't think i can stop...and soon the keyboard's gonna turn to flame..
hahah!
that was too much..

carzy.crazy.crazy.
that was what i thought to myself
then i have to stop talking bout him now..
(sigh)
oh as i recalled back my buddies in sktd.
which i called during the old times..
wye lun's name appeared in my head..even justin's name popped right out.
how are they now?
oh darren??..who i thought had bugged into my life accidently..
calling me and said he missed me..no worst he said he missed my big nose??..=_=
what was that supposed to mean..but it doesn't matter now..
okay let me list down the 6-o
leroy, who had admitted that i was the best malay girl in school.
justin, who had been my deskmate and fight everyday
darren, people called him the watermelon
wye lun, i remembered spelling his name wrongly as in WHY LUN
zhi wei, maybe he had grown taller than me
who is another one??
wait...oh my god
jun jim..um did i spell hims name correct??..i don't know.
oh ea he's with the hair sticking out like what.like shade or something
haha!
miss them little bit

oh it's sooo past my bedtime..
till then..



0 comments: