BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

yo dude!!
if you're reading blog

i would like to say...:

"i'm in love with your blog..
yup i love your writing style
it's okay for that, your blog can be my cure"


haha!..that's too much i think
well
you inspired me..and
big round of applause for you for giving me a little portion of life..
i have a new hobby now.WOW!
which i think this is simply the best than doing anything else,mopping around like a wondering lost shadow..
don't question me why..
by the way what's with the class you're taking??
is it for real??
dude..it's not easy..
but maybe you can endure the task..
because learning foreign language is good~
interesting in some ways.
but where are you gonna practise 'em?

are you sick??
maybe it is just a little upset or shocked by wtv i don't know.
no doesn't make sense at all.
well i just got up with the idea of meeting you tomorrow.:(
but not till you're feeling well..whole.

that intro was specially made up by aQish for her dear aMira..haha!

sincerely,
Qesh.
oh by the way..amira
my password for this is sooo..whoopy
you'll know why later i'll tell when we meet
then you'll know how much i had fell head to toe for this guy..
very unfortunately..again.


as a start..
my life goes a lot better
almost recover but not as whole.
there's still a missing puzzle..
i'm searching for it..
but it will remain the same..
until maybe he comes back home.

oh..damn! it's night and i'm crapping again..
i don't know why i'll be going crazy at night.
it just happen you see..
and i seem to blurt it out here.at least than having myself staring out the window
trying to picture out whatever i have in mind.
that will be even crazier.

did i mention of having a dream of 'him' ??
yeah.
i did
well
i didn't even got the chance to breathe right
and again i had another dream..oh
yes the truly nightmare and truly beautiful..
it was a combination of vampires and basketball
the freaking one was the vampire one and this guy was..i called him 'Justin'..
he has a lot in common with the guy i'm falling for with.
okay let me just summarize my dream..

there was this one night..
all of the vampires gathered together..couples..
to have a dinner in a garden like decorated porch.
i don't know
they were wearing maybe the theme colour..
white and baby blue well some with dark.
they are very beautiful and handsome..
i was there, but alone having no partner.. but i seemed to have a lot of fun serving the food to them
(i'm not a servant by the way..it was like i was treating my guests.)
subsequently.
there was a couple arrived just in time i was about to start the dinner..
it was the 'Justin' guy with his date..
i was jealous there to see him so very intimate with his girlfriend.
but at the moment he saw me..
he left his deary and went straight to me..approached breathtakingly
he had said he needed me because i remembered asking him
why don't you go to your girlfreind??
and i wondered to myself too why isn't his girlfriend came to us??
but..why bother
i was losing myself and wanted to treat him like a child
badly, i felt like holding him close to me and said everything's alright i'm right for you
i don't know why he seemed to be in vein and i was..related maybe
to be able to feel his pain..
then suddenly he had slowly transformed by a spell
funny was that his arms and legs both were turned into lady's.
oh my god!!
that time i couldn't stop myself from crying
tears streaming down my cheeks..it was sooo dreadful.
and he died of that spell..
next the setting changed
it was like i was at a platform with crowd of basketball players
they were all tall and muscular
i'm drowning in the flood of hot guys.
oh my god!
but at that time i was searching for somebody..desperately searching for him
it the 'Justin' guy again..
weird i had a 2 in 1 dream
okay to proceed..at last i had found him
i was overjoyed and ran to him,jumped onto him and hugged him tightly..
he was so glad and happy to see me too
he looked through my eyes and my heart started pounding again
and he swayed me again..he was actually heading for the game..as he was one of the player
as he swayed me my 'he' caught my eyes..i asked 'Justin' to put me down and went to 'him'
that time suddenly the atmosphere was very gloomy.'his' eyes were full of wonders and anger (i can tell that he was jealous..and i liked that)
we hugged,,this time it was different
it was a though we had missed each other a lot..liked long lost ex who i still loved and i know he still loved me..but each of us had to go on different path..
so we met up in this sad situation..
it lasted long..because i really missed him that i cried..he said he missed me too...and off he went for the game and i was then alone..again..


than i woke up like there was a wave had hit me.
well it was just a dream after all
it just happened..and i kinda like it~
still got a lot more to write
but the bed's calling so it's just so irresistible..
goodnight..

0 comments: