BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

everyone has his own sad stories..doesn't he??
every walk of life has their own divergent stories to tell..
with different expressions.
i do.
every event that happen in my life is very deep and meaningful
i will try not to forget even the smallest of a matter...oh every HAPPINESS
but..
SADNESS
is a word that can best describe 3 over 4 of my life...at least for now.
but let just me keep it to myself...besides
this is called life,isn't it??..only then it'll be complete.
i'll just have to have self- conscious to every what's happening to me.that even can hit me to the ground.
that can make my world become very fatal..up side down.whatever.
there's no need for me to express here.because i don't need the whole world to know bout it.
but i've always hope for a miracle to happen.
i don't know.
if you really wanna know bout it though
then let's trade shoes.
i'll be you.you'll be me.
just to see what it'd be liked to
feel your pain you'll feel mine
go inside each others mind just to see what we find through each others eyes.
good.
that's enough.
i'd been having bad rocking attitude.
feeling very tense up..like there's no other place to run.
it's true
at home or school
i've always have same kind of situations.which i feel like giving up,losing hopes,banging my head to the wall. i don't know.
or maybe i just have to put myself under the bed trying to hide myself from the world..
to see me crying like a baby.
but as i grew up i learnt a lot of things as i gained challenging experiences..
with uncountable obstacles.
funny..how i could manage myself from being crazy when at last i gave up myself feeling very stupid.


for now..or before i felt thrilled and overwhelmed by having new lenses for my deary eyes.
i had chose 3 colours.very beautiful that can match my eyes.
they had brought up the beauty in me.haha!
well my eyes are my asset..well i should maintain the natural ones.
it is sometimes very plastic like materials..there will be no more specialty if i keep on wearing them..but now it has become trends.
so i don't wanna be 2000 and late.

till then i have a lot more to write about my dreams.. beautiful nightmare for sure..
truly nightmare.
truly beautiful.
and what i'm looking forward to do..
right now..
justin bieber's face is playing in mind.he's just plain cute that disguised benjamin rojas.








0 comments: